Crawley Physiotherapy Clinic isn't your ordinary physiotherapy clinic. We believe in learning from a wide variety of disciplines to assist our knowledge base and clinical skills to get exceptional results in the shortest time possible. We are open minded in our treatment approaches and strongly believe in a work-life balance. We put emphasis on treating a manageable number of patients that we can care for with world-class treatment rather than trying to get as many patients through the door as possible. We invite you to browse our openings and apply online today.
The physiotherapist is a member of the clinical team who provides rehabilitation care to the clients as requested by the client and, when required, as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the policies of the clinic.
- Possesses BSc in Physiotherapy from an accredited University.
- Is registered with the Charted Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Has at least two years of appropriate experience as a musculo-skeletal physiotherapist
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Possesses and maintains current DBS certification.